Monday, January 2, 2017

Floral and Burlap Christmas Canvas!

If you're like me you've been collecting beautiful Prima Flowers for as long as Prima has been making flowers. I truly love them and knew I wanted to make them the focal point of my Christmas canvas. Looking through my stash I also discovered some old Christmas floral picks and candle rings and decided to cut them apart to use as filler. Wanting to put a whimsical modern spin into my arrangement, I decided to die cut leaves out of burlap. I began by preparing my canvas with gesso and stenciling some snowflakes. I then painted over everything with Art Alchemy Paints, Prima Bloom Sprays and Glass Glitter. I enjoyed the process and really liked the results! It felt great using up some of my stash too! I hope you'll give this a try!
I pray that 2017 will be a wonderful year full of love, happiness, success and good health!
As always, thanks so much for stopping by and please leave me a message!
Have a Happy New Year & God Bless!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished