Monday, October 29, 2018

Halloween Mini Album, With Matilda & Godfrey!

Happy Halloween 2018, Everyone! I thought I’d share a cute little Folio/Mini Album with you. I happen to have a collection leftover from last year that I thought was so cute, Photoplay’s Matilda & Godfrey. The inspiration for the design of the Folio came from Ginger, My Sisters Scrapper on You Tube. She did a tutorial called, Simple Stories, Welcome Spring File Folder Project. A great little project and perfect for beginners! The shaker frame on the front of my album was inspired by Brigitte, from shoeprincess1 on You Tube. I loved the way she used card stock to build her shaker frame, that’s right, no foam tape! The end result is clean, polished and very sturdy! Anyway, I hope you’ll check out both of these ladies on You Tube, they are wonderful teachers!


This holds quite a few pictures and spaces for journaling, with all of its flip pages!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished