Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Class With The Amazing Finnabair!

Hi Friends! A couple of weeks ago, thanks to Karen Mattison,  I had the privilege of taking a class taught by the amazing artist, designer and educator, Ania Dabrowska (Finnabair)! She is truly amazing, so talented and fun to be around, not to mention a fabulous teacher! The class was held at our local scrapbook store, Pages In Time/ Purses and More, in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Only having dabbed a tiny bit in mixed media, I'm now truly loving it and can't wait to get started on my next Finnabair inspired project!

I wanted to share my journal cover, made with lots of Finnabair Mechanicals and LuminArte Silk Acrylic Glazes
Hope you all have a fabulous week!
As always, thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished