Sunday, November 27, 2016

A "Gorjuss Girl" Easel Card!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! This year was very special for me, I was able to enjoy time with my mom, even though she's in the late stages of Alzheimers. I truly believe this was a holiday she will always remember. I took a few moments to print some pictures to remind her of our time together. A little ziplock bag with a few pictures meant the world to her.

If you're like me you're probably thinking about creating a holiday project! It's such a fun time of year to create! I'm hoping to start on something this week. In the meantime I thought I'd take a few minutes to share a project I made a few months ago. Aren't Gorjuss Girl stamps just adorable? I never get tired of creating cards with them!
I'd love to hear from you, if you have a question or would like to comment, please do! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished