Friday, February 14, 2014

My Special Valentine!

Happy Valentines Day, Friends! I have a very special layout to share with you! I'm very blessed to have a hubby that has been by my side for over 23 years, loving me everyday and holding my hand until falling asleep every night. He is my rock, my everything and my forever!

I enjoyed using the burlap for the base page with the damask overlay. It gave it the formal look it needed and was a little unexpected!
As always, thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs!

Supplies
ScrapGirls- Shabby Blanc by Brandy Murry
ScrapGirls- Petals by Brandy Murry
ScrapGirls- Chronical by Brandy Murry
ScrapGirls- Love, Honor and Cherish by Brandy Murry
ScrapGirls- Burlap and Lace by Syndee Nuckles
ScrapGirls- Flea Market by Syndee Nuckles
Scrapbook Graphic Yesteryear by Lilas
Scrapbook Graphics Pink by Vinnie Pearce
Shabby Miss Jens Designs- Jewel Vintage gems

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished