Sunday, February 9, 2014

Steampunk Glamour!

Hi Everyone! I have a fun piece to share with you. It was a complete surprise, as I was just playing around with digi masks, brushes and blending modes. Jamie's picture reminded me of Vintage Hollywood so I wanted to use browns and creams for a sepia finish. As you can see, masks can be used in many ways. Instead of using them to achieve s seamless blended finish, I extended the edges beyond the photo, adding more than one mask, leaving a blotchy painted look to the page. Adding a Damask style brush added some elegance, while using the Steampunk brush as a crown added a bit of whimsy. I finished with a piece of jewelry from my Grandmother. It's all about having fun…Hope you'll join me!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Brandy Murry- Mask- BMU_SSEMB_FloralMaskClusters_1_c_PhotoMask.png
Mask- AASPN_FotoBlendzClippingMasks4_5.png
Mask- AASPN_FotoBlendzClippingMasks4_1.png
Syndee Nuckles-SNU_BrushSet_DamaskFragments_MKTG600.jpg
Brandy Murry- Paper- SHABBY BLANC-BMU
Jodie Lee-JL_SteamPunk_Brushes
Photoshop Elements

No comments :

Blog Design by Get Polished