Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Sweet Little Pocket Box Mini Album!

We all know people who truly inspire us to be better.  I'm always amazed at Steff Miller's ability to design a mini album that is pure eye candy! Her blog is, http://withagrin.blogspot.com/  She's also a wonderful educator with Prima! To create this project you may copy and paste the URL to your browser. http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/33241421. In her tutorial she will take you through the process step by step. You can change the order of your page construction as I did, to make it your own!  I also changed it up a bit by using the Lyric and Divine Paper Collections, by Prima!  The embellishments used are also from Prima!  Hope you'll give this one a try!



As always, I appreciate all of you so very much!  As many of you know I struggle daily with Lupus and Scleroderma. Many of us are on chemo and other IV meds to help control our disease. Unfortunately, these drugs leave us with an immune system suppressed and vulnerable to serious infections, which can also be life threatening. A recent CT Scan has detected what may be a serious and rare type of pneumonia.  I will have a Bronchoscopy tomorrow. Once the samples of my lung are analyzed we will discuss a treatment plan, which will include 3 antibiotics for a year and possible lung resection if the treatment fails. I am usually very brave but I can honestly say, I'm scared and would appreciate your prayers...Love & Hugs,
                                                                                   Cher 

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Dear Cher, I ran across your Halloween mini on one of my endless mini album quests on the net. So, I tracked your mini and found your blog. I love your style! You are an amazing person from what I have read tonight. Please know that I am sending prayers and hugs to you and your beautiful family.

Cher said...

Thank you so much, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your prayers and wonderful comments! Would love to see your work and visit your blog! Hugs!

Blog Design by Get Polished